- Maximum Digging Depth (mm): 14' 4.4" (2310)
- Net Power (kW): 55.7 hp (41.5)
- Ground Contact Pressure Cab/Canopy (kPa): 5.2 psi (35.8)
- Operating Weight with Canopy: N/A
- Operating Weight with Cab: 18,136 lb.
- Max. Digging Depth: 14 ft. 4.4 in.
- Max. Vertical Wall Digging Depth: 12 ft. 10.3 in.
- Max. Reach at Ground Level: 23 ft. 5.1 in.
- Transport Length: 21 ft. 2.3 in.
- Undercarriage Length: 9 ft. 5.8 in.
- Max. Digging Height: 23 ft. 9.4 in.
- Max. Dump Height: 15 ft. 2.7 in.
- Minimum Front Swing Radius: 8 ft. 11.1 in.
- Transport Height: 8 ft. 9.9 in.
- Blade Below Ground: 1 ft. 6.9 in.
- Overall Base Width: 7 ft. 5.4 in.
- Track Width: 1 ft. 5.7 in.
- Ground Clearance: 1 ft. 3.4 in.
- Parallel Offset Right: 2 ft. 0.4 in.
- Parallel Offset Left: 2 ft. 9.1 in.
- Rear End Swing Radius: 3 ft. 8.7 in.
- Make: Yanmar
- Model: 4TNV98C-WBV Tier IV
- Type: Diesel
- Displacement: 202.5 cu.in.
- Net Power @ rpm: 55.7 hp @ 2000
- Fuel Tank: 30.4 gal.
- Fuel Consumption: 1.9 gal./hr
- Pumps: 2 variable, 2 gear
- Total Flow Rate: 56.7 gpm
- Working Pressure: 3,699 psi
- Swing System Pressure: 3,481 psi
- Oil Cooler: Standard
- Hydraulic Tank: 15.9 gal.
Undercarriage and Slewing System
- Travel Speed - dual: 1.6/2.8 mph
- Gradability: 20 deg.
- Track Type/Width: Rubber/17.7 in.
- Number of Rollers per Side (Track/Idle): 5/1
- Undercarriage Length: 9 ft. 6 in.
- Track Length on Ground: 8 ft. 2.4 in.
- Ground Clearance: 15.4 in.
- Ground Pressure - Cab/Canopy: 5.2 psi
- Slew Speed: 9 rpm
- Maximum Drawbar Pull: 14,500 lb.
- Maximum Bucket Breakout: 11,332 lb.
- Maximum Arm Digging Force: 8356 lb.
- Width - extended/retracted: 7 ft. 5 in.
- Height: 17.7 in.
- The Z80 GEN:2 comes with a fully enclosed cab as standard equipment providing ultimate in operator comfort.
- Standard cab enclosure with heat or heat/air-conditioning system provides protection in extreme weather conditions.
- Excellent visibility in all directions allows safe and efficient operation. Rear mirror provides a view of the back and side of the machine for additional safety.
- Adjustable suspension seat and armrests provide personalized comfort.
- Work lights and integrated boom light enhances the operator's view after dark.
- The cab is mounted on five silicon oil filled iso-mounts, which reduce cab noise and vibration to the operator.
- The controls on the Z80 GEN:2 are ergonomically designed and easy to use.
- Large travelling pedals are easy to press and allow confident, reliable work.
- Pilot operated joystick controls are operated by simple wrist movements, reducing fatigue during a long workday.
- One-way auxiliary functions can be controlled by joystick buttons, allowing optimal control of high-flow attachments such as compactors or breakers.
- The proportional control mechanism switch vastly enhances attachment performance, allowing the operator to set the flow for optimal attachment performance.
- The operator can easily select from ISO or standard operating control patterns with the flip of a mechanical lever.
- Rugged, high-strength boom incorporates features to protect and extend the life of moving parts and components.
- Precision welded boom is constructed with thick side plates that are reinforced by contoured transition plates.
- Heavy-duty sliding cylinder guards protect exposed cylinder rods from damage.
- Integrated boom light illuminates the work area and allows for safe and effective operation after dark.
- Reliable single pin boom mount design for optimal durability and component life.
- The undercarriage of the Z80 GEN:2 was designed with serviceability and longevity in mind.
- Staggered tread and mandrel design combined with shorter track pitch reduces vibration.
- Long tracks provide a smoother ride over rough terrain.
- Tracks are short-pitched to reduce wear, fatigue and damage.
- Angled crawler frame reduces soil buildup on the undercarriage, extending the life of rollers and tracks.
- The Z80 GEN:2 is built around a powerful, reliable emission-certified Yanmar diesel engine.
- Proven technology provides reliable operation and a fuel efficient system.
- Easy-starting, even in cold weather without the need for block heaters or starting fluid.
- ECO mode reduces engine RPM by 10% without sacrificing power when activated, saving fuel when full speed is not necessary.
- Auto deceleration improves fuel economy and lowers noise and emissions levels when activated by reducing engine speed to idle after four seconds without hydraulic movement.
- The advanced hydraulic system on the Z80 GEN:2 Compact Excavator provides long-lasting, efficient power precisely when you need it.
- Hydraulic system is designed to enhance engine performance, resulting in a more efficient system.
- Two variable pumps and two gear pumps combine oil and redirect the flow to where it is needed, allowing for simultaneous operation without loss of power.
- Smooth operation, even while using the boom and arm during turning.
- Auxiliary hydraulic valve, tubing and hoses with flat faced coupler connections are standard equipment.
- Two-way and one-way auxiliary flow valve with direct-to-tank bypass valve feature is standard equipment.
- A full line of Edge attachments and accessories are designed specifically to fill operators' needs, making their Z80 GEN:2 the most versatile machine on the job site.
- Compaction Plates
- Compaction Wheel
- Frost Ripper
- Pavement Removal Bucket
- The large, rear hood opens easily without tools for access to the engine for daily maintenance checks and the air cleaner.
- The right-hand side cover opens without tools to reveal the battery and allow access to clean the radiator.
- The fan belt and air conditioning belt are easily accessed through the center front cover to the right of the cab.
- Hydraulic oil-lubricated reduction gears in the travel motor are maintenance free.
- The fuse panel can be accessed through the access panel beneath the operators seat.